Are you a talented writer with financial planning qualifications?
Do you have hands-on experience as a financial planner and a passion for writing?
Financial Writers Australia provides a specialist writing service to the financial services industry via its online library.
From time to time we add new writers to our team. To meet the high standards we consistently deliver to our clients, our writers must have practical financial planning experience gained from at least 3 years working in the Australian industry.
Specifically, you must have all of the following:
- Diploma of Financial Planning or equivalent as a minimum
- Experience as a financial planner (minimum of 3 years)
- Ability to incorporate strategies into articles
- Excellent writing skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Sound computer skills (using Microsoft)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A willingness to continually improve your skills and knowledge.
This is a contract position on a project-by-project basis. You can work as much as you wish, but you need to be reliable. It is a perfect role for a former successful financial planner who wishes to maintain his/her skills.
If you possess all of the above attributes, please send a short email explaining why you would be perfect for this role to us here. Short-listed applicants will be asked to submit their CVs with a sample of their writing. (Please note: if you don't meet the above criteria, we will be unable to consider your application.)