Who do your clients call first about anything financial? Is it you?
Have you created the expectation in your client's view of your services that enables and encourages them to make the call?
How is it that some financial planners develop this type of relationship with their clients?
It is not by accident. It is due to the successful delivery of the financial planner's value proposition to their clients.
Delivering on your client value proposition is central to the client's belief in your services and expertise.
Key learnings from financial planners who are the first call:
- When onboarding new clients, present the value proposition in a way that helps clients visualise the relationship
- Set expectations around service standards
- Engineer Practice processes around the proposition and the service standards
- Reiterate the value proposition at every client meeting
- Survey clients regularly to obtain feedback about their experience
- Reassess the value proposition at least annually to ensure continued relevance
- Modify the service offering (client experience) as necessary
- Create a brochure or client presentation to communicate your value proposition
- Make your value proposition the foundation of your website, and if applicable, your social media (including your LinkedIn profile)
- Be sure to communicate a consistent message
Many businesses require help remodelling their client proposition and creating a support structure to become their client's first call.
If you're unsure where to start, why not give me a call? I help financial planners improve their business life.
Email or call 0488 403 139
Virtual General Manager | Your General Manager
Wanting to streamline your marketing practices, along with your business structures? Save time and alleviate the stress of creating content for your business by joining the Financial Library! Click here to begin